WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE (CTA), AND BEFORE YOU BECOME A CLIENT:
We will happily offer you a 60-minute, no-obligation, and confidential free consultation meeting (either face-to-face or virtual) during which:
We will take an initial look at your business setup, bookkeeping procedures, business/personal circumstances, the way you organise your tax affairs etc., to identify any areas where changes can be made to:
- save tax – as simple as that!
- make sure that financial transactions are recorded properly to give you the financial information you need in simpler, easier, faster and more efficient way.
- comply with the laws applicable to your business.
WHEN YOU SIGN UP TO OUR SERVICES:
FIXED FEE PACKAGE THAT TAKES CARE OF ALL YOUR NEEDS AND WANTS
Our FIXED FEE PACKAGE covers all annually recurring routine work. Please note that our FIXED FEE is unique to each client and takes into account a number of factors e.g. the size of the business, complexity & technical difficulty of the work, volume of transactions, standard of client bookkeeping, client’s co-operation and number/type of services purchased. The FIXED FEE PACKAGE provides the following benefits:
CUSTOMISED TAX PLAN
We will discuss and agree with you a CUSTOMISED TAX PLAN, tailored up to your business and personal circumstances, to ensure maximum tax savings. We will go through it with you in simple, clear and understandable language away from jargon.
ANNUAL TAX PLANNING
We will discuss and agree with you a CUSTOMISED TAX PLAN, tailored up to your business and personal circumstances, to ensure maximum tax savings. We will go After agreeing your TAX PLAN, we will review your TAX PLAN every tax year, in the light of changes either in the tax legislation or in your business/personal circumstances and adapt it as necessary to continue making maximum tax savings.
UNLIMITED CALLS, EMAILS & MEETINGS
Available to you any time you need help on routine business or tax matters included in the services agreed with you. We may need to negotiate a separate fee if complex or specialist work is needed and for a fee in advance of carrying out the work. We offer this is because we want you to feel comfortable to talk to us whenever you need to, restricted by the fear that the clock will start ticking away as soon as the phone is picked up. Our experience teaches us that the fear of the phone can lead to a Berlin Wall communication barrier between the business owner and the accountant, with the client even suffering financial loss as result of making ineffective and costly decisions without proper consultation with his adviser.
UNIQUE SYSTEM OF ALERTS AND REMINDERS TO SAVE YOU TIME AND GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND
One of our main objectives is to SAVE YOU TIME. Well in advance of any legal deadline you need to comply with, we will alert you with REMINDERS (automated but tailored checklists of records and other information we need from you). That way, you won’t feel overwhelmed or confused to get the paperwork together. On the contrary, you will feel ORGANISED and RELAXED to concentrate on the tasks that really matter to grow your business.
FAST RESPONSE AND TURNAROUND TIMES TO HAVE YOUR AFFAIRS UP-TO-DATE
We will agree a timeframe to begin and complete the work. Provided we get the complete records and all information needed for final adjustments by the agreed time, we will have the work ready for your approval in 2 weeks’ time. That way you will never miss any deadlines (for late filing, non-filing, late payment) and therefore you will never have to pay any penalties.
TIME-SAVING, HASSLE-FREE ELECTRONIC APPROVAL SERVICE
We respect your time because we know how precious it is. No more stressing out or wasting time to visit us or to post back any signed documents, e.g. accounts, tax returns etc for subsequent filing by us. No more wet signatures! Our online highly encryption electronic approval service will take care of everything, securely and flawlessly.
ONE DIRECTOR GOES FREE
That’s one of our ways to say thank you! We will happily throw in the personal tax return of one director FREE, where a simple tax return with no accounts preparation work (e.g. rent accounts) or any other complex or highly technical work is required. We will also throw in one director’s monthly wage payslip for FREE.
FOR SERIOUS ENTREPRENEURS
We know from interacting with business owners that one of the services they most want from their accountant is assistance to help them grow their business. Included in our FIXED FEE, we will throw in PERIODIC MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS AND PROGRESS REPORT. The service focuses on offering reliable, accurate and understandable information on the business financial position and results at an early stage. Being presented with historic accounts prepared for filing to the authorities about a year after the end of the financial year, does nothing to help the entrepreneur because it would be too late to act upon this information. Reporting on those management accounts through key ratio analysis, highlighting important positive trends & potential threats and offering recommendations to allow the business owner to take maximum advantage of any favourable trends and steer away from any problems before they become big and threaten the business.
STANDARD ACCOUNTING SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR ANNUAL FIXED FEE PACKAGE
In addition to the above unique services that are included in the agreed annual fixed fee at no extra cost, the fixed fee package includes the following STANDARD accounting services:
- Bookkeeping & VAT returns preparation
- Monthly payroll preparation. filing and PAYE compliance work
- Auto-enrolment employer pension schemes: monthly employees’ assessment & legal compliance work
- Monthly CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) returns preparation, filing and legal compliance work
- Annual accounts for limited companies, sole traders, partnerships, LLP’s, Charities, property rental businesses etc.
- Tax returns for limited companies, partnerships, personal, etc.
- Assistance to directors with Companies House duties, including Confirmation Statement annual filing on your behalf, provision of Registered Office address. This service ensures that all Companies House correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner to avoid missing deadlines and penalties.
- Limited company formations including registration with tax authorities and statutory work to meet Companies Act requirements.
- Capital Gains Tax planning - consideration of alternative strategies to minimise exposure to capital gains tax in connection with contemplated disposal (sale or gifting) of capital assets.
- Inheritance tax Planning - Estate and gift planning and recommendations to avoid or minimise exposure to inheritance tax.
- Business plans and forecasts for raising business finance.
- Share valuations e.g. valuation of your company's shares for the purpose of setting up employee share schemes or for business acquisitions/disposals.
- Goodwill valuations for the purpose of incorporation of self-employment businesses and partnerships or to determine a selling price for your business.
- The list above is not exhaustive. If you have any questions regarding our services, please feel free to contact us personally at any time.